This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Thursday, April 15, 2010

3 Brand New Products


Hello Everyone ! Today I have for you 3 new products.

First one, is a gorgeous WA set having an Easter Theme.

the Second, is a beautifully very unique Alpha Set.

and the Third, is a awesome multi-photo template set which i know u will enjoy.
has lots of paper-layers and 2 elements already placed to get u started.

All on 25% discount till 22-April so don't miss out ;).

Click here or on the preview to BUY these products.

    

these are LOs i made using the template set.
    
Other LO credits :
the disney store : Scrapper Girl Designs, Monkey See, Monkey Do, Bekah E Designs, Just 2 More Things Design, Pea Deliah's Doodles
Pan Pizza : Bekah E Designs, Ticket to Ride Collab Kit from Inspiration Lane, Pressed Petals, Katie Pertiet, Scrapper Girl Designs
My New Point and Shoot : Inspiration Lane Team, Designs by Kristine, Bekah E Designs, Vonnies Digiworld, Katie Pertiet
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: