This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, April 2, 2010

$1 PU GrabBag Special worth 10$


Hello Everyone ! Today I have for you a $1 PU GrabBag full of wonderful goodies in my Store.

This GB contains 4 brand-NEW full-size products worth 10$, all for only 1$ till 10th April 2010.
(Hint : Contains WordArts, Templates, Alphas, Papers). Don't miss out.

Also in celebration of Easter, Bits2Kits is having a store-wide sale of 30% off and a great freebie egg hunt.

Click here or on the preview to BUY my GrabBag.



The Bits2Kits egg hunt Leaves from the forum here - 10 freebies are hidden within the store. clues will help you along the way.

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: