This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 new Alphas, what FUN !


Hello Everyone ! Today I have for you 2 new Alphas.

Both of them have a glitter style, one is black and the other is a beautiful fresh Green.

Each at a sweet price of $1.50 but at 25% discount till 18-May so don't miss out ;).

Click here or on the preview to BUY these products.

   

This is a LO i made using the Midnight Black Alpha.

Other credits : TweetTimes - SAS Designs, template : Colie's Corner, Blue Flowers Cluster element : Raspberry Road Designs
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: