This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, September 4, 2009

Freebie - ScrapPage Template #10


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! Today, after a long long time I have a template for you.
This is a template which i created for a Challenge. Hope u all have a lots of fun with this.

Comment : thank-you for all the downloads and for all u'r comments for the Photomask, i am very happy u all liked it :). I even had a rare "Scrappin Dad" download and appreciate my work, Thank-you for that. :)

As always I have made the same template in 3 popular sizes, a 5x7 (can be re-sized to a 6x4), a 8.5 x 11 and a 12 x 12 (inches).

Click here to download the TIFF Version.

Click here or on the Preview to Download.


my layout using this template


Credits : In my layouts I have used stuff from
Stuff to Scrap : Suzy Q Scraps, NumBUMM, Michelle Coleman, Little Dreamer Designs, De Crow Designs, Scrapper Girl Designs
The papers used are from my Bohemian PaperPack which u can grab here.

This LO has also been published here


10 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks again, Binty; your templates are great!

Judy said...

Hi Binty haven't visited for a while but I'm all caught up now

What a great template, it really maes your photos pop.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

tajicat said...

Thanks so much, especially for including various sizes, I prefer 8.5X11. :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

sdwrdt said...

thank you for sharing!

flowersgal said...

Thanks for the neat template. I love that you have given us different sizes. So versatile.

flowersgal said...

Thanks for the nice template. I especially appreciate you making it in a variety of sizes.

JulieBee in Iowa USA said...

I like the layout a lot. Thank you for sharing your templates! :)

Jen_Jake'smom said...

GREAT template! thanks so much!

jen