This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, September 6, 2009

Scrappity-Doo-Dah and Sunshine Studio Scraps - Scrap Idol Challenges


Hello everyone !
Hope u all having a wonderful long LaborDay weekend :).

Ok, Here are my challenge entries at Scrappity-Doo-Dah and Sunshine Studio Scraps for this week.
here is the run-down on details of the challenges (click on the links to see what the challenge is all about):

Sweet Dreams : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Wordie Birdie Art Challenge Sep 1-15

I love you : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Minah Bird Scraplift Sep 1-15 and Sunshine Studio Scraps - Scrap Idol

Look at : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Mr. Bluebird's Number Challenge Sep 1-15 and Sunshine Studio Scraps - Scrap Idol

A generation follows through... : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - ABC Corner Sep 1-15

Hope u all like them :) (Click on the image to see a bigger view.)

   

   


Credits for :
Sweet Dreams : The 80's me, Bekah E Designs, Pretty Scrappy, Cali, Wimpychompers, Pineapple Plantation designs, Rachness Designs, Raspberry Road Designs, Sweet Tomato Designs
I love you : Madame Wing, Red Leaf DigiScrapping, geniaBeana Scraps, NumBUMM
Look at : Stolen Moments, Scrap Anges, NumBUMM, Madame Wing, Tangie Baxter Designs, Suzy Q Scraps
A generation follows through... : Scrapper Girl, Amanda Thorderson, Sabrina's creations, Ronna Penner

Click on the links below to see where they have also been published :
Sweet Dreams, I love you : here and here, Look at : here and here, A generation : here and here


No comments: