This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, August 21, 2009

Freebie - Bohemian PaperPack


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hi ! Ok, it sure feels like a long long time since i posted a freebie.. but today i have a special Paper Pack named "Bohemian".

My first Paperpack and I made this as my entry for the August2009 Color Swatch DSO Challenge.

It has a "Acid wash" kind-da texture and though it is patterend - any journalling on it seems to pop (cause of the "acid-wash" lol :))!
Loved the Color Swatch, and cause of the "Acid-wash" effect - it seems almost any other paper match quite nicely with them.. try it, you might find lots of uses for them :). have fun !

Click here or on the Preview to Download.


my Layouts using the papers
   
Credits :
Stuff to Scrap : Suzy Q Scraps, NumBUMM, Michelle Coleman, Little Dreamer Designs, De Crow Designs, Scrapper Girl Designs
2008 - Harrison : Amanda Laborde, Kayla Lamoreaux, Sabrina's creations, Linda Barber, C.D. Muckosky, Kjerstis Design,
Tamara Pahlke, Tangie Baxter Designs, Kathy Winters Designs, Gunhild Storeide, Scrapper Girl Designs, Michelle Coleman, Choubinette Designs

Spoiler Alert : The Template for both these layouts and the Numbers which i used in the second layout is coming
as freebies for you very soon :).


8 comments:

nybara said...

I so happy to find your works. Congratulation for you, you are so talented about that. I'm from Hungary and if you don't mind I bring what I like. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Carole N. said...

Oh my gosh, Binty, I love, love, love your beautiful papers. They will make beautiful cards, also.
Thank you so much for sharing. I'm so happy to see you taking part in the CC at DSO. Such a nice bunch of ladies even though I don't post much.

I love both your layouts and your papers really look gorgeous used in the layouts and the text does pop against your papers.

Whether you are doing a layout about a special trip or your everyday life they are always interesting and fun to read about.

I went for another set of injections in my spine yesterday (6 hour drive round trip) and am hoping they help more this time. They tell me each set helps a little more (if they are going to work) so I am praying they are right. The Dr. told me yesterday that if the injections don't help I have no choice but to have my lower back fused with rods. I don't even want to think about that.

Thank you so much for sharing your BEAUTIFUL papers and your layouts.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these lovely papers - Hugs - Maggy

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!
sissi

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

deltalady6 said...

Great papers, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your generosity!!