This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, August 23, 2009

GDS, DSO and SGD Challenges


Hello everyone !
Hope u all had a wonderful weekend :).

Here are my challenge entries at GDS, DSO and SGD for this week. here is the run-down on details of the challenges
(click on the links to see what the challenge is all about):

Aai's Trip : made this for the GoDigitalScrapbooking - Pick Your Palette - Aug-09

2008 - Harrison : Made this for the Digi Scrap Obsession - Ad Inspired - August 2009

The Twilight Bookmark : Made this for the ScrapperGirl Designs - Monday Mystery
(to all the Twi-fans : I will be soon making a set of bookmarks which u can download, print and use :) ..
just waiting for a couple of designers to give me permission. :))

Hope u all like them :). (Click on the image to see a bigger view.)
   


Credits for :
Aai's Trip : Jessica Sprague, Mariella Carugati aka Laitha, Krystal Hartley
2008 - Harrison : Amanda Laborde, Kayla Lamoreaux, Sabrina's creations, Linda Barber, C.D. Muckosky, Kjerstis Design,
Tamara Pahlke
, Tangie Baxter Designs, Kathy Winters Designs, Gunhild Storeide, Scrapper Girl Designs, Michelle Coleman, Choubinette Designs
The Twilight Bookmark : NumBUMM, Bethany, Nose Meat

Click on the links below to see where they have also been published :
Aai's Trip, 2008 - Harrison


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 24, 2009. Thanks again.