This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Freebie - Photomask #4


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hi ! Today, I have just 1 cool photomask, Photomask #4.

I love this mask cause of the stars.. :).. its so fun. Hope u enjoy it too !

Comment : I would like to say thankyou to everyone who downloaded the freebies last week and
a special thanks to everyone who wrote me comments.
For Carole N. : thanks for all u'r comments about my layouts.. u are such a dear :). Hope that u'r back is better and that the injections are doing what they should. I will pray for u :). Oh! and I will work on Basketball kit for u today, will maybe have something by next Tuesday :)..

Spoiler Alert : For all Twi-fan : please, please come back on this blog on friday.. i don't care if u don't download even one single freebie of mine or don't write one single comment but; u have to, have to, take the freebie i will have on this coming Friday.. Its will be Twi-bookmarks and i know if u are a twi-fan u will find them too cool :).. ok maybe u will think u can make a better one but one can't have too many bookmarks with Edward, Bella and Jacob's faces on them :).. lol.. see u all on friday ! :)

ok, here is the Photomask,
For the Photomask #4 : ** Sorry Link has expired : Get this at my store ::here:: **


my Layouts using this Photomask
   
Credits :
Me with my dear Sister : Sweet Tomato Designs, DeDe Smith
Simply Beautiful : Amy Sumrall, Jessica Sprague

For newbies : If u need few tips on using the Photomask, i gave some, in my previous post, click here to check it out.
One other tip for Photomask : after u place u'r picture and clip it and adjust it.. for a more even blending (if u think u need it..) use the "eraser tool" and select the opacity of like 5% - 8% and run it eraser along the edges of the mask, just randomly only touching the edges. it will blend the picture more with the background :) (caution : if u increase the opacity too much it will leave a gash like edge, so use cautiously. subtle blending is always the trick.)


10 comments:

xashee's corner said...

thank you so much for sharing such COOL masks! :) Have a GREAT day!

Debbie said...

Thank you!!

Missty said...

Love it, thank you so much.

Deborah said...

Great template. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Just popping into let you know that I've used your Twilight photo mask in a LO on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS

Jona Panesa said...

thank you so much!!! will be using this mask for sure for my traditional lay-outs!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

crlin said...

Thank you so much! Love this mask!

deltalady6 said...

Love your masks, thank you so much!