This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, July 31, 2009

Freebie - ScrapPage Template #8


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! Today I have a another template for you.
This time with 9 photos. I actually made it for one of the challenges at SGD. Hope u all have a lot of fun with this.

Comment : thanks for all u'r comments for the Photomask, i am glad u all liked it :).
this is For "Marsha" : for the post on Inked Edges, click here. Hope its helpful :)

As the last time I have made the same template in 3 popular sizes, a 5x7 (can be re-sized to a 6x4), a 8.5 x 11 and a 12 x 12 (inches).

Click here to download the TIFF Version.

Click here or on the Preview to Download.


my layouts using this template
      


Credits : In my layouts I have used stuff from
Seedlings : Day's Digi Designs, Sabrina's creations
Bday 1st : Ginny Tallent, Wimpychompers, Hollie Haradon, Jayedid Designs, geniaBeana Scraps, Michelle Batton
Really! all Grown-up? : Emily Giovanni, Pimpd, Poupoune, Michelle Batton

Check out "Verone"'s LO using this template : Click here Thanks Verone for sharing this with me :)


6 comments:

Judy said...

Love your template and once again you haven't disappointed.

Thanks so much.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Great Templates. Thanks so much:)

MiKiko

vero said...

merci pour ce beau template en partage , cela m'a beaucoup plus de l'utiliser

pour voir ma page c'est sur mon blog

amitié
véro

Carole N. said...

Binty, I love this template with all the photos. I appreciate you including the preview in your file as it really helps to see what the template looks like.
I don't use PS so the views of the actual templates don't show in the folder, but I am able to use them in my design program. YEAH! LOL

As always a great template and wonderful layouts.

Thanks so much.

Big Hugs!