This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Freebie - Die-cut Style Page Template #2


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hi ! Today I have another page background template. These mostly just cover most of the background in more or less a square.

Ok, "mskinsey" asked me 2 Questions so I am answering it :).. (thanks for all u'r comments :))
First, just to keep you all updated I have about 2/3 more sets after this (work in progress ;)), and I will be
putting it up in the coming "Tuesday(s)".
Second, you can keep up-to-date with my blog using RSS feed (located on left-side part of the blog page)
under "get this "Blogfeed"" heading Posts :)..
or you can just come back to my blog every "Tuesday" and "Friday" and I will most definitely have a freebie put up :)

ok! now, I once again, say thankyou to everyone who downloaded the freebies last week and a special thanks to everyone who wrote me comments (I love them :)).

This is set #2. If you are not familiar with these, they are big cut-outs shape templates to add to backgrounds to give a twist.
They are sized to fit nicely on a 12x12 page, but u can re-size it.

Click here or on the Preview to Download.



Examples - Just how the backgrounds will look. Stuff has to be Scrapped on that.
  


Credits : In my Preview Examples I have used paper from Shabby Princess


For Newbies : I found these really cool youTube video by "Hummie" for getting an Inked edge around anything.
Check it out! Its really useful to ink around these template after u have clipped paper and merged the layers.


For more of her videos check out Hummdingertub

14 comments:

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Carole N. said...

I got so interested in looking through your blog that I forgot to download today's gift. LOL

I'm so glad I realized as I love your page templates.

Thanks again, Binty, for all that you share here.

Big Hugs!

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

nie said...

these are really useful! been looking for this! thanks a lot :)

Phyldar said...

Great page templates - thanks so much and also for the link to Hummie's video tut!

Mags said...

What cute templates! I especially like the stamp-like one!
THX so much for sharing!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much! I didn't know how to grunge/ink things so this will be very useful!

Stephie said...

Thanks so much for this great templates!

Jeanann said...

Thank you!

Beverly said...

thank you

Eni said...

thanks for the gift ;-)

Jeane said...

thank u so much for the template. i have been looking for this kinda template. i'm pretty new with this stuff so..can you show me how to use/cut my paper according to the template.
with like you did with shabby princess papers, how did u cut the square paper to make it scallop or other template??
thank you so much in advance!!

confused, Jeane

afewkes said...

Thank you so much for these! I have been looking for something like this for ages and haven't been able to find any. Love them and I am looking forward to more!