This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Template Challenge Entry for ScrapperGirlDesigns


This is my first challenge entry :).. I love templates and I loved the template which was for put up for this week's
Thursday Template challange at scrappergirldesigns.blogspot.com.

I had lots of fun making it :). I plan to take part every week, I hope :). Ok this is my Entry :).



Credits : Girls gone Scrappy - "Chillaxin" Kit - geniaBeana Scraps, Happy Family Scraps, Amy Sumrall,
Jady day Studio, Cathy K Designs

Click here to see where else it has also been published.

2 comments:

Digitally Different said...

I love what you did with the template! Thanks so much for joining in, I hope to see you next week!

Here is your participation prize, enjoy!

http://prettyscrappy.com/designers/robyn/LAStyles.zip

Carole N. said...

What an inspiring layout. I LOVE that you took three photos that moved you, yet didn't have to tell a certain story. I think too often we feel that our layouts have to be more definitive. Your photos are amazing and how lucky you are to be able to capture such wonderful artworks.

I live in a very very small town in SW Kansas. There are no artworks to capture, but I find beauty in the wheat fields (when they aren't hailed out) and the fields of sunflowers nodding their heads in the wind.

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous and inspiring layout.

Big Hugs!