This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Monday, November 17, 2008

Mon's scrapbook

This next album is a photo album but in scrap-style. This one I made for my dear brother Mon. I took all his childhood photos and made this album, since i did'nt have any dates so i just made a decorated photo album and put a peter rabbit based story in the start. I had fun making it. Mon is getting married this year so this will be his wedding gift from me to Mon, so that he never forgets his childhood to bachelor life :).. have fun Mon and Tina.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





Technicalities
Size : 8 1/2 X 11
Main Ingredient : tried to use Tricia Moriss ' page planners Supplies : handmade papers, Butcher's Block emellishments, Anna Griffin stamps.

1 comment:

Carole N. said...

Binty, what a keepsake and what a wonderful gift for Mon. I am sure he will cherish it always as it was made with love by his sweet sister.
I loved seeing the photos of you as a baby and young girl.

I loved viewing your album.

Hugs!