This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

He Said - She Said


This next album is a He said - She said, to catalog in writing, thoughts and views that Parag and me either differ on or r in sync. Its a mini - album. I got this inspiration from Lisa Bearson - scrapbooker extraordinaire and former editor and founder of Creating Keepsakes magazine. She showed this scrapbook she made for herself and her hubby. I loved it and made one for me and Parag.
As time goes by I know we both might change our views, so I plan to update this album every 5 years.. lets see how that goes.lol..


This is the first version made in 2008.


  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  



Technicalities

Size : 5X7
Main Ingredient : alternate pages with printed and black cardstock, standard format on all pages. scrolls made in cricut and cover is laminated.
Supplies : papers mostly from Die cuts with a view.

1 comment:

Carole N. said...

Ahh, I see here that your scrolls were made with a Cricut.

Such a wonderful album and a great idea to capture your thoughts, likes, favorites, etc.

I wish I had done this for me and my DH. It's a little late now. We have been married 27 years. LOL

I have to leave you now as I must get some work done and get off my computer.

I have so enjoyed your blog, Binty.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs!