This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Winter Holiday Season



Welcome to my Christmas - Winter - Holiday Album.
It is an active album - in the sense that every year I am going to add pages to this album.
The whole idea was to give a Christmas tree and lights effect, I love how these pages've come out -- a little too bright but I just love it; it makes me feel like a gift inside :)

These are pages from Holiday Season 2007 - NYC, USA.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


These are from Season 2004 - Birthday Jan 2005. Do you notice how I have evolved as a scrapper ? .lol.



 


More to be added here... next year !

Technicalities
Size : 12 X12
Main Ingredient : 2 - 12 X 12 coordinating patterned papers for background and 2 solid colored cardstocks (which will be a common photo mat for the given page), a lot of scroll stamping and embossing with white and journalling using the computer.
Paper : Christmas Stack 2007 from Die cuts with a view, poinsettia stickers from EKSuccess & Sandylion and Santa stickers from Sandylion and Mary's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Binty Ba!!!! we liked your scrapbook. lights...lights..and more lights

Hugssssss
Uma and Gauri