This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mon and Tina's Wedding

I dedicate this album to my only blood brother Mon and his newly wedded wife Tina. And hey i found "DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING". Oh man! its so coool.. I love it. Its very easy. It ofcourse took me like 2 days to learn how to use it and 1 day to download all the free kits i could get my hands on. :).. and this is my digital album i made. I love it. Here it is :

Enjoy !

 


 


 


 


 



Technicalities
Size : 5 X 7
Main Ingredient : Photoshop Elements 7.0, free kits from Shabby Princess and creating keepsakes, brushes from http://www.brusheezy.com/ (I love this site)

1 comment:

Carole N. said...

Binty, what a lovely wedding ablum.
Mon and Tina are such a beautiful couple. I loved seeing all the costumes and your photos are wonderful. I saw a show on TV where a bride had her hands painted in preparation for her wedding and it was very interesting to learn of a custom that is different from mine.

Thanks for sharing yet another lovely album.

Hugs!