This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Special Grab-bag and new facebook freebie


Hello Everyone ! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

Today I want to show u all my new Easter-2012 Grab bag which is filled with 3 brand-new products.

included is :: 1 kit (1 alpha, 12 papers, 37 elements), 1 paper-pack, 1 word-bit set

value of products : $8, all for the amazing value of only : $2.00.

will be available only for a limited time, so hurry !

Grab it ::Bits2Kits HERE:: or at ::DSC HERE::.
just to give u a clue what goodies are included in the grab-bag. here are my LOs using it :)
other credits : template : Amy Martin

News from BitsKits : Awesome Easter Sale. Check it out ::HERE::

News from Digital Scrap Cafe : Fun game going on at DSC. Check it out ::HERE::

Last but not the least : I have a new facebook freebie.
It co-ordinates with the kit in my Easter-2012 Grab bag. check it out ::HERE::
Thank-you for visiting and hope u have a wonderful day !


No comments: