This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Thursday, March 1, 2012

March-2012 Grab bag and Retiring products Sale


Hello Everyone !

Today I want to show u all my new Mar-2012 Grab-bag which is filled with 4 brand-new products.

included is :: 1 kit (1 alpha, 14 papers, 40 elements), 1 set of stacked papers, 4 kraft Alphas, 1 template set

value of products : $12, all for the amazing value of only : $3.50.

Grab it ::HERE::.
just to give u a clue what goodies are included in the grab-bag. here are my LOs using it :)
   

Also I am retiring some of my old products for make room for new ones.
All retiring products are at a 45% sale. check it out here ::HERE::
I also have a wonderful Retiring bundle for you. 10 products for only $5. (a saving of 87%)

Grab it ::HERE::.
Thank-you for visiting and hope u have a wonderful day !


No comments: