This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, May 20, 2011

Flutterflies and a freebie


Hello Everyone ! Today I a new kit for u.

called Flutterflies. includes 1 AlphaSet, 16 beautiful papers (10 patterned and 6 solid), and 50+ elements.
full of fun colors, butterflies and flowers. Hope u all like it. :)

Will be on sale till the May-28. each for only $3.75. Grab it HERE.


    

Here are 2 LOs from my CT member - Claudio.
   

and here are 2 LOs from me.
   
Other credits :
Cute : template : Lilly Lane Market, special WA stamp : Binty Designs
Sandwich : template : Jayedid Designs

Here a a small freebie for u all.

for the PSD version : Click ::HERE:: or on the preview to download.

for the TIFF version : Click ::HERE:: to download.

Thank-you for visiting and hope u have a wonderful day !


1 comment:

tajicat said...

Thanks. Also a few days ago, I received some sort of spam from your email. The link looked suspicious.