This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, May 27, 2011

B2K Birthday Bash and a freebie


Hello Everyone ! B2K is celebrating 4 years. Woo Hoo !

To celebrate we have lined up lots of grab-bags, fabulous sales, freebies and more. check it out !

I also have a Grab-bag to celebrate. 4 products worth $11 only for $2.
included are 1 kit, 1 Alpha, 1 cluster set, 1 Photomask set.

grab it ::HERE::

here is my LO using the GB :)

and now for a fabulous store freebie - only valid for 24 hrs so hurry :). get it ::HERE::
Thank-you for visiting and hope u have a wonderful day !

P.S. : Please join me tomorrow for a special blog freebie. :)


No comments: