This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, January 14, 2011

Copper Works, an Alpha and 3 CU products


Hello there ! I know its been a really long time since i posted on my blog, but i am back now :).

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New year.

Today I want to show you al this wonderful kit called Copper Works Remixed S4H Kit by Inspired by Dominic Designs.
It also has a co-ordinating wonderful Alpha - Copper Works Alphabets also by Inspired by Dominic Designs

Click here or on the preview to BUY :).

   

My LOs using this kit.
   
Other Credits :
January DeskTop : Calendar : Studio Gypsy
Resolve : template : Shilo Designs

and for you designers, Inspired by Dominic Designs also has some fabulous CU Styles for you, which will help u create
some very unique wonderful elements.

Click here or on the preview to BUY :).

    
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: