This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, November 21, 2010

All about YOU and Sweet & Simple Templates


Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to show u 2 brand new products

1. kit : All about YOU

2. template set : Sweet and Simple Templates

Its at a discount at both my stores - Bits2Kits and InspirationLane. Don't miss out. :)

Click on the preview to get this. :)

   

and here is some inspiration - Layouts using these products.

First 2 LOs are by Elly and the last one is by me.

    

I hope these have inspired u all. Get the kit ::HERE::

Also, all this month I have a fabulous offer for u.

Purchase All about YOU kit, get Sweet and Simple Templates FREE ! - only at InspirationLane

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: