This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vonnie's Summer Music


Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to show you this wonderful kit called "Vonnie's Summer Music" - by Vonnie's Digiworld.
Click here or on the preview to BUY it.
Here are my 2 LOs which i did using the kit.
   
Other credits :
I want to Go! : template : modernjune, Alpha : Notepaper Alpha by JayaPrem's Hangout,
Photo credits : famouswonders.com/great-pyramids-of-giza
Moment : kit : template : SAS Designs, Flair : Ellie Lash, WA : SAS Designs, Nicole Young Designs,
Break it Down Vol 1 - InspiredbyDominic Designs

Also want to show u this wonderful CU product called Messy Stitches [Commercial Use OK] - by Diddley Scrap
Click here or on the preview to BUY it.
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: