This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, July 30, 2010

CT LO inspirations


Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to show what my fabulous CT have done using my products available here at my store.
Please welcome Kahlia and Adriana to my CT team, they both made LOs using Smile everyday Kit and Add-on.
    
The first 2 LOs are made by Kahlia
a little about her : I live in Dunedin, New Zealand. Live with my partner Dave and we have a 4 month old boy Riley, who i'm a SAHM to. Only been layout scrapping for about 6-8 weeks and siggie making since April. Love reading and baking and I spend too much time on the computer ;-) her blog : http://squishysmum.blogspot.com

The 3rd LO made by Adriana
a little about her : I am a mom of a very smart boy (3 yo), who gives me a lot of inspiration. I work as System Analyst, and love Scrap (both, digital or not), Music and Photography. I started Scrap in paper (considering I love making cards since I was a child), and than, I found the Digital version (not so long ago), and felt in love with it also! her blog : http://driks-digiscrap.blogspot.com/

Next these are LOs by Amanda and Claudio.
   
LO credits :
Happy : LO by Amanda, kit : Smile everyday Kit and Add-on
Parque : LO by Claudio, kit : Backyard Romance
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: