This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Travelogue and a QuickPage freebie


Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to show you this beautiful kit named "Travelogue" by RaspberryRoad Designs.
Click here or on the preview to BUY it.

    

Here is a LO which i did using these products.

Here is the QP i made from my LO and the FREE Add-on Kit which Susan has shared with all of us. Enjoy!

For the FREE Travelogue Add-on Kit : Click here or on the preview to download.

For my QP : Click here or on the preview to download.

   

Also I would like to announce my "Creative Team Call"


I am looking for a few fun, creative scrappers
to join my {Creative Team}

What you get : Free Access to all my products PU and CU.

What I need you from you :
1. 2 LOs per every downloaded kit/product(min. 2 LOs/month)
2. Post at DSA, DST, IL and 1 gallery of your choice
3. Enable me thru ISO threads, CT Enable threads & blog.
4. Playing of praise-game is encouraged, but optional.

If interested please send me the following :
Name, current CTs you are part of (if any),
a little about yourself, blog link if u have one,
link to your most recent and complete gallery,
a link to your favorite LO and few lines telling me why.

at bintydesigns@hotmail.com
Please say “CT Call” in the subject. :)


Thank-you ! Call ends 31-July-2010.
You can check out my store at Inspiration Lane to see what goodies you will get to work with :)

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !

4 comments:

bj said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

ava-j said...

thank you for your QP freebie..hope to use it one day on a travel LO!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful downloads on your site today!!!