This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Monday, July 12, 2010

Dandelion Dreams and new CU store


Hello there ! Today I want to show you all this wonderful kit collection "Dandelion Dreams" all by Inspired by Dominic Designs. Click on the preview to BUY :).

    

My LOs using this kit.
   
Other Credits :
7 random facts : scatter : Creations by Rachael, alpha : You and me (collab kit for CreativeTeam Appreciation Week)
by designers : Inspired by Dominic Designs, LiseteScrap, AliSarah, JIC Creations
Bday Fun : template : Jennifer Fox, scatter : Nicole Young Designs

Also I would like to show you all Inspired by Dominic Designs's new Commerical-Use only Store
All very high-quality CU products. Here are some of the products in her store.
Click on the preview to BUY them.

    
    

Also don't forget I am also having a 25% discount sale at my Inspiration Lane store do check it out :)

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: