This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Woo-hoo ! Store now OPEN and 2 Alpha Freebies


Hello Everyone ! Today my Store at Bits2Kit.com is finally open. I have stocked many product for u'r scrapping needs
(everything at a special price thru-out this month) and to celebrate I have 2 wonderful freebies.
They are 2 AlphaSets to go along with my Blue Gold Kit.

Click here on the preview to download it. This free offer will expire by the end of this month, so be sure to grab them.

   

Here are some of my product previews. Click here or on the previews to buy them :)

   
    

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who have written such wonderful comments
which has inspired me to open my own store. Thank-you for them; they mean a lot.

Also would like to thank the following designers who have given me a lot of help and support in my journey as a designer.

Tiffany from Inspired by Dominic Designs : BLOG, STORE

Susan from Raspberry Road Designs : BLOG, STORE

Jaya from JayaPrem's Hangout : BLOG

Yvonne from Vonnies Digiworld : STORE

also want to mention Gunhild Storeide.

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


4 comments:

Me said...

Everything looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your store opening!!!

raspberryroad@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on your new store! I am so proud of you and I know people are going to love you as much as I do.
Susan

geswho40 said...

Super job Binty, I love your new creations. I look forward to seeing more ; )