This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Timeless and a Frame Cluster Freebie


Hello Everyone :) ! Tomorrow I will be opening my very own store on Bit2Kits.com. Hope to see everyone there :).
(and yes, ofcourse i will have a fab freebie to celebrate. :))

but today I want to show you this beautiful kit named "Timeless Collection", all by RaspberryRoad Designs.
Click on the preview to BUY it.

    

    

Here is a LO which i did using these products.

Other credits : frame element : RaspberryRoad Designs

Here is a Frame Cluster which i made using this collection. Enjoy!

Click here or on the preview to download.

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


6 comments:

linnie-818 said...

Pretty frame cluster and a fabulous kit. Thank you to both for sharing!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Minoush said...

Thank you Binty, you did great work and I love the RRoad-Style!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks very much for this gorgeous cluster frame!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!