This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Urbanites and a QuickPage Freebie


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to show-off this awesome Grungy kit called "Urbanites", all by RaspberryRoad Designs.

Click on the preview to BUY it.

   

Here is a LO which i did using these products.



Other credits : Alpha : Burn Rubber by InspiredbyDominic Designs

Here is the QP i made from my LO. Also Susan has shared with all of us this FREE Urbanites Add-on to this kit. Enjoy!

Click here for the Urbanites Add-on or on the preview to download.

Click here or on the preview to download.

   

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


5 comments:

bj said...

thank you!!

linnie-818 said...

This kit from Raspberry Road is wonderful. I love the papers. "Seriously awesome" (to quote my teenage neice). The QP you have made is amazing. I love the space balance. Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Pauline said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 28, 2010. Thanks again.