This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, January 29, 2010

Fading Summer and a Frame Cluster Freebie


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! Today I have a beautiful kit named "Fading Summer" by SAS Designs
Click on the preview to BUY this. :)

Here are 2 LOs which i made using these products.
   
Other credits :
SnowMan : Glitter Hearts border : Digi Overdose, WA : Katie Pertiet
A smile : template : STEEL CITY SCRAPS, WA : Connie Prince, Circle Overlay : Bekah E Designs

I am giving you the Cluster Frame i made using this kit.

Click here or on the preview to download.

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !

Whispering in your ears : I am soon going to be opening my own store. All will be revealed very soon. Hope to see u all there.:)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

cute frame cluster, thank you
Debbie

linnie-818 said...

This is such a charming kit and a wonderful frame cluster. Thanks to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful gift!! I love using frame clusters on my layout pages!