This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Overstuffed Stocking and a Frame Cluster freebie


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello Everyone :) ! Today I have a new kit which i want to introduce to you all.
It is a Christmas-Winter Theme kit named "The Overstuffed Stocking" by Digi Overdose.
At nearly 200 MB, it is full of glitter and gleam. Some elements include sparkles to make them pop. Several realistic elements included. This kit contains: 14 12x12 300 ppi papers, 57 amazing elements : 4 bows, 1 bracket bling with sparkles, 1 candy cane, 4 Christmas light bulbs, 2 Christmas trees, 1 cinnamon stick, 3 cookies, 1 embellished tissue paper edging, 2 glittery flourishes, 2 snow flurries, 2 hanging frames, 1 holly branch, 1 hook, 1 keyplate bling with sparkles, 1 string of lights with a glow, 1 pair of mittens on a string, 3 ornaments, 3 pine branches or sprigs, 2 pinecones, 2 poinsettias, 3 ribbons, 2 snowflake overlays, 5 glittery snowflakes, 2 snowmen, 1 staple, 1 Christmas stocking, 2 strings, 1 winter frame, 1 winter wreath frame. This pack is scrap for hire/others ok.
my review : love all elements especially the bling elements and the snowman elements.

Click here or on the preview to BUY it.


Here are my 2 LOs which i did using the kit.
   
Other credits :
Big Reveal : date-marker : SnowMeYourLove kit - Youandi and Digi Overdose, template : With Love by Mushy,
alpha : Scrapper Girl Designs, font : Miss Tiina NOV FONT FREEBIE
Connected : aplha : Shabby Chic Alpha - Digi Overdose, template : DanosPookie Designs

Here is a cluster frame freebie just for you made with elements from this kit.

Click here or on the preview to download.


Thank-you for looking and just a reminder : my freebie for the SDD blog swoop will expire tomorrow on Dec-3rd,
so if u haven't downloaded click here.


2 comments:

Jazzy said...

Hello Binty...thought I would pop in and pay you a visit..love your blog and your freebie is so great..thanks for sharing..thanks also for participating in my blog challenge..have a great day...Jazzy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 03, 2009. Thanks again.