This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Monday, November 30, 2009

IL, SDD and DSO Challenges


Hello everyone !
Hope u all had a wonderful thanks-giving and an exhausting Black-friday :).

ok, Here are my challenge entries at Scrappity-Doo-Dah, Inspiration Lane and Digiscrap Obsession for this week.
Details of the challenges - click on the links to see what the challenge is all about :

My Favourite : made this for Inspiration Lane - MiniMadness - 16-30th Nov09 and
Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Wordie Birdie Challenge - 16-30th Nov09

My New Point and Shoot : made this for Inspiration Lane - Scrapping the Everyday - 16-30th Nov09 and
Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Parrot's Cove Color Challenge - 16-30th Nov09

RIP : made this for Inspiration Lane - Quote Challenge and
Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Daring Bird Challenge - 16-30th Nov09

Photo Shoot : this for Digiscrap Obsession - Nov09 Color Swatch Challenge

Hope u all like them :). (Click on the image to see a bigger view.)

   

   


Credits for :
My Favourite : Queen of Quirk, Jen Yurko, LDrag Designs - by Lina Dragani, DigiChick Designers
My New Point and Shoot : Inspiration Lane Team, Designs by Kristine, Bekah E Designs, Vonnies Digiworld, Katie Pertiet
RIP : Mandagirl, DigiChick Designers, Scrap Hannah, STEEL CITY SCRAPS, Gunhild Storeide
Photo Shoot : Lauries Scraps, Fanfan-Rue des Anges, Junosplace, Vicki Acreman @ Bubbles Babbles, Calvina Walsh,
Ruth Melody, Bekah E Designs, Willow Grace Designs, Kimb's designs, Gone Scrappin Designs, Inspiredbydominic Designs, Valerian70-Artistic Cleanings
Click on the links below to see where they have also been published :
My Favourite : here and here, My New Point and Shoot : here and here, RIP : here and here, Photo Shoot


No comments: