This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Journalling templates by SAS Designs


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! I have to tell u about an awesome set of Journalling templates by SAS Designs.

Here is the preview


Here are 2 LOs which i made using these templates.
   

Other credits :
Kiss me : Kit by SAS Designs, Font : Pea Lauren Doodles, MTF Epic by Miss Tiina, Hand of Sean
BOO : Kit by SAS Designs, Ghost element by Red Leaf DigiScrapping, Alpha : Scrap Hannah, TotallyD Designs,
Scrapper Girl Designs, WordArt : Bekah E Designs

Sorry No Freebie today will have a freebie on Friday or Saturday for "National Digital Scrapbooking Day".


No comments: