This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Home for the Holidays at SDD


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! Do you love Christmas ? do u love the feel of a Victorian Christmas, then this is definitely a kit for u.
Introducing to you all a brand new kit called "Home for the Holidays" by Vonnie's Digiworld and TWIN Mom Scraps

Click here or on the preview to BUY it.


   

Here is a LOs which i made using this kit.
   
Other credits : Happy Holidays : template : Chris Young-Heavenlyscraps, Torn paper Overlay : Gunhild Storeide,
Alpha-WordArt : SCRAPPY PONY DESIGNS
Carols : template : StarXLR8 Designs, Alpha : geniaBeana Scraps


No comments: