This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scrappity-Doo-Dah and Sunshine Studio Scraps Challenges


Hello everyone !
Hope u all had a wonderful weekend :). I actually did lots of shopping this weekend. shopping fun after a long long time :).

ok, Here are my challenge entries at Scrappity-Doo-Dah and Sunshine Studio Scraps for this week.
Details of the challenges - click on the links to see what the challenge is all about :

I am... : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Minah Bird Scraplift - Sep 16-30

All Dressed up : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Wordie Birdie Art Challenge - Sep 16-30

Cold Addiction : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Mockingbird Template Challenge - Sep 16-30

7 days of January 2009 : made this for Sunshine Studio Scraps - Scrap Idol Contest - Sep 2009

Hope u all like them :). (Click on the image to see a bigger view.)

   

   


Credits for :
I am... : Suzy Q Scraps, Michelle Coleman, Raspberry Road Designs, Wimpychompers
All Dressed up : Stephinette, LDrag Designs - by Lina Dragani, Kimb's designs - Kim Broedelet, Scrapper Girl Designs, Wimpychompers, Michelle Coleman, MLE Card, Numb BUM, Gunhild Storeide
Cold Addiction : AmyM Designs, Stolen Moments, Kayla Lamoreaux, Sabrina's creations, Binty Designs,
Funtime in Summertime Blog Train : Fairytale Studios Scraps, Flutter Expressions
7 days of January 2009 : Madame Wing, The 80's me, DeDe Smith, Raspberry Road Designs, Suzy Q Scraps

Click on the links below to see where they have also been published :
I am... : here and here, All Dressed up, Cold Addiction : here and here, 7 days of January 2009


No comments: