This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Freebie - Sticker Alpha Set


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! Again, today I have an alpha set for u.
This one I made using is my hubby handwriting font, it has a Sticker look to it. It contains all A-Z upper and lowercase, 0-9, few special characters and some doodles which my hubby drew out. :). I love it :). Enjoy !

Comment : thank-you for all the downloads and for all u'r comments for the template. :) I really love reading them :).

Click here or on the Preview to Download.


7 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Anita said...

Thanks for the alphabet.

tajicat said...

Thanks so much, love the little dancing figures! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

S said...

Thank you for the alpha.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Sam aka 3 Little Helpers said...

Hi I was wondering if I could add your blog to my freebie finder (it like digifree). You can view it here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/ & sign up here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f8/ no registration is required for the freebie section but posta are moderated so they will not appear straight away. We also have a section for tut writers to post links to their tuts here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f79/ registration is required for this section
hope to hear from you
kind regards Sam - Crafty Cupboard