This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Freebie - FamilyFreedom QuickPage


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hi there ! Today I made a QuickPage freebie for you (instead of a template :)). Hope u like it and enjoy scrapping
your "4th July" celebrations using it :). I made this page initially as a layout for a Challenge entry, but I liked it
so much, so I thought why not share the love :). So here it is :).
Made this using the Americana Kit (from ScrapperGirlDesigns (SGD), i love this kit :)).
QP is in .PNG format - 12x12 and 300 dpi.

Click here or on the Preview to Download.


Preview of the Americana Kit (you can get this here) and my layout I used to make this QP
   


Credits : In my layout I have also used stuff from SummerDriggs
by the way, I do not belong to the CT of SGD, but Robyn graciously allowed me to make QP from her Kit to give as freebie,
so thanks Robyn :).


4 comments:

Digitally Different said...

Beautiful QP, Binty! I love the LO you created using "Americana"!

Carole N. said...

I LOVE the layout you created. Such a cute photo and your fireworks photos are fabulous.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful QP.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 15, 2009. Thanks again.