This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Creative Techs - Photography Course


Being a scrapper myself I love taking pictures..sometimes they don't really come out well.. but pictures are a very important part of capturing a memory and that with a little journaling helps me re-live that moment.

I am already taking 2 classes from Creative techs - their Adobe Illustrator Class and Adobe Flash class.. both are awesome classes and even awesome-r instructors. I have shifted to Digital scrapping so i thought time for an upgrade.. :)..

And then they introduced this amazing Photography course..AWESOME! I wasn't sure what it was going to be really about.. I am totally a point and shoot person, i stay far far away from SLRs, but this course is like about Photography not SLRs.. which is really cool..:) getting a good pic with what u have ..:).. and learn about the camera, both SLR and point and shoot.

So i urge u to register and attend. its FREE and its online. its based in Seattle but thru internet u can see it anywhere.. goto http://www.creativetechs.com/training/ and then scroll to "Photography course" and enroll.

They send u an email 2 hours before the class starts and so that u can log in.. be sure to login early as they have like a 1000 ppl limit and already i think 2000 are registered.. its only on Wednesday (for next 3 wed.)..
Seattle time 11a.m. to 1p.m. so match times as per that.. in New Jersey here the class is 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. for me.

Today was the first class.. but it was only an intro, main stuff starts next week..
Hope u all can join in :).. i really really love this class.. hope u will too..:)

No comments: