This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Monday, May 25, 2009

Meet Mahati

This is our first niece Mahati. She is currently 6 years old. She is Parag's sister's girl.
Very sweet, naughty, imaginative, creative, movie-fan, out-going, and all at 6 yrs. :).
Made this 4x6 album just to capture her uniqueness since the day she was born...:).. Enjoy !

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 



Credits : This is a 4x6 format album and I have used the graphics from all these wonderful designers :
Kits from : Enchanted Studio Scraps, Numb BUM, Summer Driggs, Sarah Bisel, Jessica Sprague, Shannon, Stacey Towers.
Other Stuff : Gunhild Storeide
Templates : Hedonism23, Crystal Wilkerson, Andrea Gold, Computer Tricks magazine, Jessica Sprague, Michaele Burkhart, DittersDoodles

1 comment:

Carole N. said...

Your album of Mahati is lovely and what a wonderful keepsake.

Thanks for sharing.

Big Hugs!