This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

GRAND OPENING at : Digital Scrap Cafe - 35% off sale and a Facebook freebie


Hello Everyone ! I wish everyone a very happy New year ! :)

I have some fantastic news - I have opened a new store at Digital Scrap Cafe.

to celebrate my GRAND OPENING I have a 35% off sale till the 15th at my store. Check it out ::HERE::


also to celebate I have a brand new exclusive freebie on facebook. Check it out ::HERE::

Thank-you for visiting and hope u have a wonderful day !


1 comment:

Sus Designs said...

Hi Binty

I am here by awarding you the Liebster blog award, you can see it on my blog http://susdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

Hugs
Sus