This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, December 2, 2011

Blush


Hello Everyone ! I know its been a while since I last posted, hope everyone is doing good.
today i have lots to tell u all. :)

First I would like to show-off my new kit and a co-ordianting LO Edgers pack called - Blush.

Grab it ::HERE:: at 25% off.

   

here is my LO using the kit :)

***********************

Second, I would like to give u details of a new Challenge I am hosting at Bits2Kits.

Its called the "Not-quite-so-Mini challenge".

The idea is to create a LO using the free mini and earn 1 point. use the co-ordinating kit and earn another 1 bonus point.
earn 10 points doing the various challenges and get a $10 coupon to use at the store. easy peasy :)

This month's sponsor is "Sus Designs". get all details of this challenge : ::HERE::
Check out the beautiful free mini and my LO using that mini and the co-ordianting kit.

   

Looking forward to u all joining me. Thank-you for visiting and hope u have a wonderful day !


No comments: