This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, July 22, 2011

Beachy Fun and facebook freebie


Hello Everyone ! Today I want to show u all a wonderful Beach theme kit - Beachy Fun kit
and coordinating Beachy Fun Masks and Clusters.

All are at 25% off. grab them ::HERE::

   

    

here is my LOs using this collection :)
   

and I have cute Add-on to this kit which is a Exclusive Facebook Freebie,
all u have to do is Like Binty Designs to unlock the freebie and download it.

::Like Binty Designs on Facebook HERE::

Thank-you for visiting and hope u have a wonderful day !


No comments: