This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2011 Retirement Bundle - 10 products for $5 only


Hello Everyone ! Introducing Spring Madness.


I want to show u my "2011 Retirement Bundle"

includes 10 wonderful full-size products for only $5.

includes 2 full kits with 2 add-on Kits, 3 template sets, 2 Photomask sets, 1 WA Set.

Individual products are also at a wonderful discount at 45% - check it out ::HERE::

U can get the bundle ::HERE:: at my store for only $5 all this month only.


Here are some of the products in the bundle

    
    

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: