This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy iDSD day with 3 freebies


Hello Everyone ! HAPPY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY ! woo hoo ! :)

To celebrate, I have lots of goodies to share :)

First, I would like to show u my brand new collab kit called All About Me.
This kit is very special and has be done in collabration by Chris Greiser Designs, Binty Designs (thats' Me :))
and DSD by Athena


available exclusively at Inspiration Lane ::HERE::.

Its also at a 30% discount for Nov6th and the 7th. Don't miss out. :)

Click here or on the preview to get these products.

  

and here is some inspiration - Layouts using this fabulous kit by our Creative Teams.

First 3 LOs are done by Lonnie, Athena and Jennifer
    

Next 2 are by by Claudio
   

I hope these have inspired u all. Get this kit ::HERE::.

Next, My entire store at Inspiration Lane is set for a huge discount - 30% off sale. Check it out ::HERE::

Last but not the least, I am hosting 3 challenges this month at InspirationLane. that equals 3 freebies :)
Get all the goodies at the forum. :)

for the Mini-kit : Click ::HERE:: or on the preview

for the WA : Click ::HERE:: or on the preview

for the Template : Click ::HERE:: or on the preview

    

Thank-you for looking and Happy DSD !


No comments: