This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, October 22, 2010

Who Gives a Hoot


Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to show you this wonderful kit called - "Who Gives a Hoot" and its matching alpha -
Who Gives a Hoot Alpha, both are collabs by Vonnies Digiworld and Digi Overdose.
Click on the preview to BUY it.
    

Here are my 2 LOs which i did using the kit.
   
Other credits :
Falling Leaves : template : Jen Yurko, WA : Kathy Winters Designs
Carve me up : template : PeekABoo Templates Vol.1 - Binty Designs

Also would like to show this wonderful CU Grab-Bag by Diddley Scrap. Click on the preview to BUY it.
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: