This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Saturday, October 9, 2010

New kit : Simplicity and Alpha : Stitched


Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to show u my brand new kit called Simplicity and a Alpha called "Stitched Alpha".

Its at a discount at both my stores - Bits2Kits and InspirationLane. Don't miss out. :)

Click here or on the preview to get these products.

   

and here is some inspiration - Layouts using this fabulous kit by my CT scrappers and me.

First 2 LOs are by Missy
   

Next 2 are by Claudio and Me
   
Other credits of my LO : template : Maya de Groot designs

I hope these have inspired u all.
Also only for this month buy the Simplicity kit at Inspiration Lane and get the Stitched Alpha FREE.
will be automatically added to the cart when u add the kit.
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: