This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, September 17, 2010

Twilight's Last Gleaming and a Mini-kit Freebie


Hello there ! Today I want to show you all wonderful kit Twilight's Last Gleaming kit, a co-ordinating alpha -
Twilight's Last Gleaming Alphabets and mini-kit for those Twi-fans - Bite Me Mini
all collabs by InspiredbyDominic Designs and Pixiemama Designs. Click on the preview to BUY :).

    

My LOs using these products.
   
Other Credits :
Princess : doodle frame : Lindsay Jane Designs, tape element : Gunhild Storeide
Fireworks : template : Connie Prince

Also, check out these awesome CU products from Inspired by Dominic Designs in her CU store.
Click on the preview to BUY :).
    

    

and I am hosting the second part of the Monthly Mini-Madness Challenge at InspirationLane.
get all details ::HERE:: at the forum.

Click HERE to goto the forum to grab the Mini-kit freebie :)

Also I am still having a 50% dicount sale at Bits2Kits. Enjoy!
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: