This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Squeaky Clean and a Smile WA Freebie


Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to show you this beautiful collection called "Squeaky Clean Collection"
all by RaspberryRoad Designs. Click here or on the preview to BUY it.

    

Here is a LO which i did using these products.
Other credits : Alpha : Fruit Salad Alpha Set - Raspberry Road Designs, template : Lindsay Jane Designs,
car element : Sherri Tierney, WA-Border : Binty Designs

And I am hosting the Word-Art challenge at InspirationLane this month. Please do join me :)

Goto the Forum - WA ::here:: to get this WA freebie. :)

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !

No comments: