This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Inside my Scrapbook - Everyday Moments and a Alpha Freebie


Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to show u my brand new kit called Inside my Scrapbook - Everyday Moments.
Full of fresh colors and beautiful elements to scrap those simple and fun everyday moments.
The kit contains 1 Pink AlphaSet + 1 Aqua AlphaSet, 18 beautiful papers (12 patterned and 6 solid),
and 50 elements
.

Its at a discount at both my stores - Bits2Kits and InspirationLane. Don't miss out. :)

Psst : since my good-bye summer sale is on at InspirationLane - get this kit for $2.00 only for this weekend ::here::
Discount will be shown in the shopping cart.

Click here or on the preview to get these products.

   

and here is some inspiration - Layouts using this fabulous kit by my CT scrappers and me.

First 2 LOs are by Amanda the 3rd is by Adriana
    

Next 2 are by Karla and the 3rd is by Kahlia
    

Next 2 are by Claudio and the 3rd is by Missy
    

Next 2 are by Me :)
   

I hope these have inspired u all. Grab this wonderful kit here :)

Freebie Time :) I giving u one of the Alphas as a freebie co-ordinating mini-kit. Enjoy !

** NOTE : this is a limited time freebie so grab it while u can. **

Click here or on the preview to download.

Also my good-bye Summer Sale is still going on. Enjoy huge 50% discount on all my products at Inspiration Lane.
Click ::HERE:: to goto my store.


Discount will be shown in the shopping bag in the Order Total. Sale Date : now thru Sept-18.
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Binty,
Merci beaucoup pour ce très bel alphabet !!
C from Paris ♥