This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, September 26, 2010

Autumn Skies


Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to show you this wonderful kit called - "Autumn Skies" - Digi Overdose.
Click on the preview to BUY it.
Here are my 2 LOs which i did using the kit.
   
Other credits :
Dream Home : Alpha : Used and Abused Alpha - Digi Overdose, white stitching : Joyful Heart Designs
Fading light : template : Scrap Anges, pink fairy : Digital Creations from Millstream Cottage, date-stamp : Captivated Visions

Also would like to show u these wonderful CU products all by Diddley Scrap.
Click on the preview to BUY them.
    
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: