This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shabby Cottage


Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to show you this wonderful kit called - "Shabby Cottage" - a The Amanda Rockwell and Digi Overdose Collab and a wonderful Alpha set called "Used and Abused Alpha" - also by Digi Overdose.

Click on the preview to BUY it.
   

Here are my 2 LOs which i did using the kit.
   
Other credits :
face : template : Peppermint Creative
Family : RAK for Xixi of SDD, WA : Break it Down Vol 1 - InspiredbyDominic Designs, template : Crystal Livesay

Also would like to show u these wonderful CU products all by Digi Overdose.
Click on the preview to BUY them.
    
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: